[access-uk] PROBLEMS DELETING MESSAGES IN TALKTALK WEBMAIL

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:21:03 -0000

Hi all,

I am a Tiscali (now part of TalkTalk) customer and I’m experiencing the
following issue when using webmail. I can check/uncheck messages, however I can
not see a link and/or button which would allow me to delete the sellected
items. Before Tiscali moved over to TalkTalk’s servers I didn’t experience this
issue. Can anyone help please? I’m using Jaws 11 on a Windows 7 Home Premium
laptop and aXP machine.

Thanks,

Kevin