[access-uk] Re: POWER DVD

  • From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:58:45 -0000

hi wendy, when you launch a dvd it usually comes up with the menu screen. you can just press the enter key until you get to the film. you can also find all the control keys in the applications key whit is the key on the right hand side of the keyboard at the bottom key in.

i have the key stokes for a later version of power dvd if you would tell me the version i will see if i have got them.

hth
anthony
second
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>