[access-uk] Re: PLUSNET - NEW SITE

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:52:01 +0100

Hi, I've had a ticket open for something else and stated I found it a
nightmare to navigate the new site, so I've just added a comment that he's
leading on this. Actually, there's no accessibility statement. In my view,
there's actually lttle wrong with the bits of the site I use apart from the
lack of consistency in using different elements. You have some things
starting with a graphic, others with a heading, others with a list, and the
wording isn't always what you'd expect.

I do like it still on the whole, I just think they could make things a lot
easier to find! Written by techies who I think are better at making their
services work than helping users find their way around them! Still, I've
just got a new modem out of them and that was sorted very quickly!

Cheers
Dave