[access-uk] Outlook in win 10?

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:29:00 +0100

While we're on the subject of emails, has anyone testing windows 10 used
outlook with this version of OS? I understand, though I may be mistaken,
that even if you run the regular office 365 the version of outlook updates
when you update to windows 10 and is rather diferent? Has any of you used
it? Is there any access issues? How diferent it really is?

Also, have you used the windows own new mail app? Is it as same as on
windows 8/8.1? I haven't used it on 8 either so don't know much about it. I
do know that windows mail app is rather basic, but is there any access isues
with it? Does it support multiple accounts?

Thanks.

Vanja Sudar