[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Problem with Open and Reply E-mails

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:47:59 +0100

Eleanor,

Start by going into OE from scratch and maximise that screen ...  Sometimes
even at the beginning it's not maximised.  Then you can go into an email and
maximise that screen.  You sometimes have to do this a couple of times to get
it right.

Remember to do the first screen though because if that's not maximised properly
then the others won't be.

Once you have them both working OK, you should be fine the next time you use it.

Hope this helps.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx