[access-uk] Re: Open source anti-theft solution for your laptop, phone and tablet - Prey

  • From: carol pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:05:42 +0000

Hi Barry,

Sounds pretty good and convincing from the FAQ.  Tell us how you get on when
you've had the chance to play with it some more.

Thanks.

carol P

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Jan 2012, at 12:00 AM, Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I’ve been testing this today, & it is 100% Accessible with a screen reader,
under Windows.

http://preyproject.com/faq

I will be putting this on every persons computer who I support, after some more
background reading.  This could become the next essential to anti-virus
software.

Regards,
Barry.

database 6790 (20120112) __________