[access-uk] Re: Odd messages and characters.

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:46:42 -0000

Tink.

It's people sending emails in html.

Dj Paddy
Ôà
----- Original Message -----
From: "Léonie Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Odd messages and characters.

I don't know if anyone can help, but it appears that my messages are
not coming through as clearly as I'd thought. It's happened a couple of
times that my emails seem to have =20 and other strange characters sprinkled
through them.

I only notice this when I see other people's replies to me, not when
I read my own email on the list. Can anyone tell me if it happens all the
time, and if anyone knows me from other lists, could you say whether it's
just this list or not?

Odd indeed. Thanks.

Regs,

--