[access-uk] OT radio guide website?

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:47:45 +0100

Hi,

I know this is totally off topic and I promise I won't have many of those on
here, so if anyone have an answer write me off list.
Since BBC radio 5 live schedule pages are broken, does anyone know of a website
that's updated regularly that would have all major UK radio station schedules.
I mean it really should be updated, not just assume that normal weekly schedule
is on, so for example as last week 5 live had commentaries from euro 2008 from
4:45 it would acknowledge that rather than tell us that drive is on from 4 till
7 because that happened  every week and the website that tells me exactly what
football commentaries is on  on a particular day, or, for example, which live
session bbc 6 music will play on that particular day on their overnight show.

Once again,  apologies for OT message  and thanks for any help.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx