[access-uk] Re: OT Braille

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:16:57 +0100

Hi Dave,

I'm going to blow my trumpet here and say that it is thanks
to those who told us they would like to be able to produce
additional Fingerprint material at various stages, and the
fact that Duxbury listened to one of their dealers (us),
that got in to the Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT)
eventually.

I like dealing with people who tell us what they want in
products we sell, and I like dealing with companies who
listen to what we tell them our customers want.

And, as I have heard quite a few times of late, it's
especially rewarding when we hear DBT's Fingerprint feature
is being used to help new braille users.

George.