[access-uk] OT: Audio described moovie site?

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:33:17 +0200

Hi all,
Very sorry for the OT post, I just don't know who to ask. I once read an
article about a site that streamed out-of-copyright movies with audio
descriptions. Does someone have the address? The other thing my friend and I
would like to know is is there a list or something of DVDs that actually come
with audio description, my friend and I were amazed and thrilled to see that
movies like Treasure hunt and Harry Potter actually come with AD.
Thanks
Ari