[access-uk] Re: OE freeze out

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:45:27 +0100

The problem with this is that the freeze out doesn't happen all the time and I
only find out that it has gone nuts when it's too late.  I'd prefer to find out
what is happening and how I might fix it.  I suspect that it has something to
do with SP2 as the fault has only been happening since I installed this.
Barry H