[access-uk] O2 and 195 Directory Enquiries

  • From: "Phil roberts" <philproberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:13:43 -0000

Hi List

I know this was discussed a few weeks ago but could someone please tell me
where to register, if possible for the above service.

I visited our local O2 shop on Saturday to register as I thought someone said
they had done this.  The girl looked at me as though I had asked for a free
phone or something.  to her credit she rang Customer Services who after a
little while said what they do offer is the first 45 seconds free then a charge
of 4p per minute.

I think I am right in saying that most of the other mobile providers give this
service free to blind people who are registered with them.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Phil