[access-uk] Re: O C Rs?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:09:44 +0100

what about Cicero from Dolphin?  i don't know exactly how that works but, i
only know it comes with its own speech.  I know that it's supposed to speak
out what has been scanned in but, I couldn't say whether its a screen reader
for scanners or, a proper scanning software programme that replaces the
bundle software you get with a scanner.

I've heard of cicero a lot though.

Justin