[access-uk] Re: Now that I've got JAWS 8, what shall I do?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:57:27 -0000

I still think that the most important changes for many people with JAWS
happened I think with the release of JAWS 6.  I'm talking about changes seen
from a user perspective here rather than equally necessary changes that may
go on to improve stability etc.

internet Explorer navigation keys have been vastly improved and I would
advise you to learn some of them.  insert h while in internet explorer will
give you a list of them.

support for Office 2003 is also a very relevant issue here as well for some.
support for later versions of MSN Messenger may also affect you.

Regards

Graham