[access-uk] Re: Nokia PC sweet

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:15:35 -0000

Hi Eleanor,  That is ok thanks,  it is all done now.  Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor Burke
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:12 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Nokia PC sweet

You need to be aware that this Nokia PC Suite is not very accessable but
there are different versions of it on the blindsea website.  You can Google
blindsea but be aware that it is s e a and not s e e.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>