[access-uk] Re: Nokia PC Suite

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:07:34 -0000

Sandra, knowing that you have Spysweeper, there is an option within that to
control which programs start when Windows boots.  I'd suggest you try looking
for it in the list Spysweeper provides within that facility.

There are many other programs, some of them freeware, that allow you to do this
easily.  The only problem arises when you try to identify the actual startup
item responsible for starting an offending program as its not always obvious
from the name given to it.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx