[access-uk] Re: Nokia Ovi maps

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:40:27 +0100

Someone on the Talks list, the Blindphones list or the Access-UK list posted a message mentioning that they went to their Nokia store after having problems installing OVI maps, and that the store assistant managed to get the app installed and then did something which allowed the icons to be spoken. Please, it would be really helpful for all of us if they could re-visit the store and ask the assistant what they modified to get this result.

Thanks
Martin

Kit recently said:-

Me too but there is no way they telling me, to bad.  Once I get a way, I
will sure share.  Perhaps, there are some icons files in the program which
could be changed.  Yet to explore.