[access-uk] Re: Nokia N86 support to date

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:29:07 -0000

Short answer Barry, no not yet.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry Toner
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 2:22 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Nokia N86 support to date

  Hi Folks,

  I'm considering buying this as a treat to myself for Christmas.

  What's the status of it's overall accessibility with Talks now?  I had heard
that Email and the Web Browser weren't working.  Two features I want in the
phone and am not really willing to pay that sortive money for the phone to have
them not be usable.  The phones been out for several months now, so. Has the
Talks devs got their finger out an sorted these two things on the phone with
Talks?

  Cheers,

  Barry.

  Barry Toner