[access-uk] Re: Nokia C5 Questions

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:13:33 +0100

Hi Penny,

I don't know the answers to your first two questions, as I don't use the
radio and I have tidy ID3 tags.

Daisy To Go though, has a sleep timer in Options.  Just select it, and type
0:)5 if you want five minutes, or 1:00 if you want one hour.

Also, make sure you have D2Go Version 2.00 on your phone.  If you have 1.19,
it doesn't have the sleep timer.

All the best

Steve