[access-uk] Re: (No X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5.7226.0

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 02:35:36 +0100

Erm?  Lol!  I've no idea what happened there, I don't reember sending this
message.  I mean I know I've had a few drinks tonight but...?  It also doesn't
apeare in my "sent items" and I'm very much sure I don't have a virus I even
doubled checked to make sure because headders of that message matched mine, so
I'm totally puzzeled as to what happened there.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121