[access-uk] Re: News article: Searching for a mobile interface

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 12:51:55 +0100

Chris, sorry about the duff link.  I did test it when I composed the
original message, but it doesn't seem to work now, so here's the link to the
story on the Tech news site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/5244584.stm#startcontent

In any case the Beeb provides a skip to main content link which will put you
at the top of the story.

I know that some blind folk adapt astonishingly well to mobile keyboards but
it could well be that some of the ideas touted in the article will defeat
the most determined VI users.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx