[access-uk] Re: New UK Radioplayer - all UK radio stations in one place

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:54:17 +0100

Radio stations are being added over the next few days. Kerang is yet to
be on there for instance. Only Ofcom licenced stations will be on the
player at present.

The technology behind the player will eventually find its way onto an
APP and onto the YouView set top box I've been banging on about here.