[access-uk] New: Twenty-six Useful Apps for Blind iPhone Users

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:07:26 +0100

From: "Tony Grima" <agrima@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:57:54 -0400

Twenty-six Useful Apps for Blind iPhone Users
by Peter Cantisani
In braille, eBraille, DAISY and Word formats, $9.00

If you loved our Getting Started with the iPhone book, you'll want to order
this dandy listing of 26 of the most useful iPhone apps for blind users,
written by Peter Cantisani. Did you know you can use an iPhone to take your
blood pressure, dictate emails and Tweets, listen to turn-by-turn walking or
driving directions, record the budding musician in you, and so much more? If
you have, or are thinking about getting, an iPhone, order this booklet!

Order 26 Useful Apps... at:
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/APPS.html

And if you haven't yet, it's time to get started with the iPhone!
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .

PLEASE DO NOT respond to this message! It is an automated message and your
query will not reach us. Send questions to orders@xxxxxxx .

Visit us at http://www.nbp.org

Colin Howard living in Park gate near Swanwick,
a village in the southern English county of Hampshire
where Britain's national air traffic control centre is now
based, notes no matter whether
summer or winter, often, we are the warmest place
in the UK according to stats given out on the late
night BBC Radio 4 weather forecast, when Lee-on-Solent,
Gosport,  is frequently sited and as we are only a few
miles west, we enjoy the clement conditions also.