[access-uk] Re: New Opera Talking Browser

  • From: Alan Pollard <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:52:31 +1000

Hi Amro,yes,I believe that both Opera and Firefox are not Screen Reader
friendly  at least not  yet,however with the world wide interest in Firefox
particualy, which I have  been following   on V I Radio reports re new
browsers,it may  not be to far away.  I will be very interested to hear
what you have to report    after checking out the Opera SiteAll the
best.Alan.07:27 PM 4/8/05 +0100, you wrote:

>Thanks for the info, Alan, I didn't know about that speaking Opera but it
>sounds interesting, will give it a check. However, I was under the
>impression that Opera isn't accessible with screen readers. Is that true
>anyone? I use Jaws 6.
>
>TIA,
>
>Amro

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.