[access-uk] Re: New Member with Outlook Express problems

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 12:01:20 +0100

Hi Jake.

When you say you're using outlook express, is this windows mail? or is it the outlook express file that was released by runasxp.com?

I am more than willing to give you a hand off list, feel free to give us a call on 03432897501 and I can lend a hand with your security settings.

cheers,

Mo.

On 01/09/2016 11:57, jacob wrote:

Hi All I  am Jake.
Totally blind and a  bit on the deaf side.
Recently I  have been having problems with Outlook Express.
Frequently it ignores the fact that my password is permanently stored and makes me sign in.
I have ticked all the boxes on Google, including allowing access from less secure apps.
I  am using Outlook Express 6, Jaws 14 and windows 7.
I think it might have something to do with the security setting and options in outlook express but am a bit of a coward when it comes to touching them.
thanks Jake.
PS I  love the list really practical and not too technical.