[access-uk] Re: New BBC news website goes live today

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:39:14 +0100

Hi

I get the rss feeds from the news and technology pages and today there were a
whole bunch of oldish stories as well as some new ones.
Guess it may take a while for it to settle down.
BTW safari 5 has a handy new reader button that cuts out all the spurious links
and ads making the reading experience much nicer.

Cheers

From glorious Devon, England.