[access-uk] Re: Nebula TV receiver

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:29:12 +0000

It needs an Arial, it can receive only Freeview, which includes only the radio
channels broadcast on Freeview, not DAB radio stations. I've discovered that
buying something like the TVonics MDR-300 box and connecting it to my mixer is
a much better sollution then the Nebula cards, but hey, it depends what ya
wanna use it for I guess. I don't need a TV picture, and I prefer to record in
OGG or MP3. Fare enough I don't get the recording features of the EPG, but
recording timers are easy enough to set up in Audacity or another recording
program that supports this.

Message sent at 03:26:10 PM GMT on Thursday, January 08, 2009