[access-uk] Re: NVDA qUESTION

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:08:30 -0000

Hi Andy.

Might I recommend you read the documentation? I think it would be counterproductive for anyone to answer specific questions on list until you've thoroughly read and understood the instructions provided so you have a grasp of the way the system works. This is not a criticism of you and I'm certainly not digging at you in any way, however I'm on mailing lists where unfortunately people don't take the time and trouble to read the supplied documentation resulting in a lot of unnecessary traffic with obvious questions.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: andrew shipp
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:56 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] NVDA qUESTION

HI I've  JUST DOWNLOADED nvda,  NOW WOULD SOMEONE GIVE A GUIDE  IN  USING
THIS PROGRAM PLEASE.  i LIKE TO  BE ABLE  TO  HEAR  THE LAST WORD i JUST
TYPED  IS THERE SOME WHERE WITHIN NVDA  to set this all the time?   also can
I change  the tone  of the voice please.   Many thanks for any help on this.
Andy S