[access-uk] Re: NVDA and Real Speak voice Daniel?

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:57:52 +0000

As long as it's not FS's Real Speak Solo Direct Daniel voice as that won't work. Thought I better clarify just in case.

peter

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 10:42 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: NVDA and Real Speak voice Daniel?

Hi Henry.
First, in the Synthesizer Settings dialogue box, NVDA+ctrl+s, choose
Microsoft Speech API Version 5. Press enter.
Next, and only if you are not hearing Daniel, in the Voice Settings
dialogue box, NVDA+ctrl+v, choose Scansoft Daniel. Press enter.
Finally, Save your configuration with NVDA+ctrl+c.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 10/01/2011 09:56, Henry Miller wrote:
Hi Folks
Please could someone advise me on how to change the default voice within
NVDA to Realspeak voice Daniel?
I have loaded the latest version of NVDA, and realspeak voice Daniel.
Running Windows 7 on a laptop.
Many thanks
Henry