[access-uk] Re: NOD32 renewal?

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:05:14 -0000

I haven't had any problems with intrusions to date, so can only assume that it is doing its work. However, you can set the firewall to prompt for permission to allow or disallow incoming and outgoing traffic if that is your preference.

Gordon Atkinson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>