[access-uk] NC10 Battery Life

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:56:07 -0000

I have read for the past couple of weeks how everyone gets so much time out of
the battery on the NC10.  I am using mine on battery this evening for the first
time and trying to see how much I can use it before having to recharge.  I
would say I will have no more than 3 and a half hours.  Now what has everyone
done to make the battery life longer?

Eleanor