[access-uk] Re: N73 Confitguration

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:52:13 +0100

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:52 AM
Subject: [access-uk] N73 Confitguration

Hi All

I've just started with a Nokia N73 with TALKS. I'm trying to turn off the voice so I can change the ring tone but can't work out how. I know I need the TALKS key which I've identified but I assume I need another key as well but none seem to work with it. Any help would be most appreciated. Also the subscription address of the TALKS mailing list would be a good idea as well if anyone has it.

Many thanks

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.