[access-uk] Re: N70's media key

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:57:18 +0100

It's below where you flip the cover for the memory card up but on the
extreme edge of the phone.  If you put your finger at the bottom of soft
key2 and the top of the media key and trail it to the edge of the phone you
should feel it.  It might be something to do with lighting the screen up?
I've read about how the phone can be used as a torch.

  _____