[access-uk] Re: My stream

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:59:21 +0100

Thanks Adrian. Let's hope it's not bad news when I do get my first epub book.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 3:56 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: My stream

Hi Roger

I have not seen anyone else answer your question.
Unfortunately you cannot buy more voices for your stream,
you can install another language pack over the top, a
different firmware, I use the American voices, I do not like
the UK voices. But you can only have two voices installed at
any one time. Hth.

Regards

Adrien