[access-uk] Re: Mpower Braille

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:18:44 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

You can certainly upgrade the software to Keysoft 8.0 for £125 I think, but you
might want to check out the features - especially if you're not using the
notetaker much.

I don't think though that HW will let folks upgrade to Apex as they did when
MPower was released. This unit seems quite different.

HTH
TC
James, Lyn, Nash and Twinny