[access-uk] Re: Moving music from partitioned CDrive to DDrive

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:06:27 -0000

Hi Steve -

Ok, forgetting short cuts for a minute, on my Vista machine, one of the folders
created by default is called music, I put all my music in there, and that
eventually filled up my C drive, where the OS resides. I decided to move the
music folder to the partitioned D drive, and it still shows up in my foldders
list, which I get to by pressing the Windows key, and tabbing once[this is
Vista] all the other folders in that list are on the C drive, I'm not sure why
this is still working the way it was when the music folder lived on the C
drive, I haven't had to change anything! -

Andy