[access-uk] Re: Moving contacts

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:30:37 -0000

Go in to Tools and I think Bluetooth is the first option, select it and listen to hear whether it says it is on or off. You must have both on, on both devices. Then make sure you have paired the devices, you can do this from say your phone via the Tools option again and then go to your files and transfer.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>