[access-uk] Re: Move it gps app

  • From: John Ramm <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:24:50 +0100

Hi All,

I decided to try out Moovit and installed it on my iPhone. As far as I can tell I get a blank screen when I start it up. Anyone got and hints as to what I'm doing wrong?

Talk soon, John Ramm

At 08:44 13/10/2020, you wrote:

No, it doesn’t. But its routing, which is its primary thing, is much better.

For example, it has built in walking routing, which is better than Moovit, and it also has the ability to use Google Maps or Waze to determine the route, if you are in a vehicle. It can even book an Uber for you from your current location.

Having said this, it’s a couple of years since I tried Moovit, but I’d find it hard to beat Lazarillo nowadays for actual GPS routing.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services