[access-uk] Moto G Volume through Earhones?

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:51:52 +0100

I have decided to give up on my Nexus 7 Tablet and instead get an Android Phone for the apps I want to use. This seems to make sense for a completely blind user and also gives greater mbility independence of WiFi.

However I am dithering about the phone.

I am trying to find the best option with gives and acceptable app volume through earphones. I have heard from other deaf users that some Android Phones are very quiet when using apps. I wonder if people could give feedback on the Moto G volume wise? I am more concerned with the volume put out by apps such as the Kindle or possibly BBC apps than the phone volume itself.

If the Moto G is quiet then an alternative recommendation for a stock Android phone with an acceptable earphone volume would be good.

For guidance I can hear the Nexus 7 OK on earphones with full volume and similarly the iPhone SE.

David Griffith

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq