[access-uk] Re: More news from sight village please.

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:08:38 +0100

Hi, the fact that they are being marketted at all in this country given the
competition in the field already, and not just as the Keynote XP, the
interchangeability of braille and tactile keyboards on a single unit, you can
just unclip one and put the other straight in, and the range. I didn't see them
in action.

Cheers
Dave