[access-uk] Re: Mobile problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:53:52 +0100

Thanks for the suggestion, Malcolm.  unfortunately the ISP I am now
using does not have a news groups server.  I used to be able to
access them via my google account, but this no longer seems possible.
 Google Groups is now a Mailing list service.

As I said in my reply to Steve I think that making contact (however
difficult) with O2 is the best way ahead, but if I think that  a
message on a News Group might help, I will take up your kind offer.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison