[access-uk] Mobile phone reply problem.

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:35:35 +0100

Hi all,

I have a Nokia 3650 with talks software, with the service provider being
Vodafone. When I try to reply using the reply
function on the phone menu, to a message from one sent to me by a friend on
O2, I get the
following message, "Message sending failed"  The text message is then sent
to my draft folder on the phone. If however, I send a text message to the
same person through my contacts list, I have no problem sending it.  If I
use the reply function on the phone to anyone else I have no problem, In the
message window from the sender, , it says "Text reply centre defined."
does anyone know what's going on and how to correct it?
Thanks in advance.
Jim.