[access-uk] Re: Mobile phone question

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:15:20 +0100

Both are quite good and both offer a facility where you can set a different voice for a persific application. I have both screen readers. They will work on the E63. You really must trial each one for 30 days. Don't trial them at once as you will be switching screen readers and you will not be able to take in as much knowledge about the features of each screen reader.

My Twitter page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx