[access-uk] Mobile Phone and Talks 4.0

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:56:55 -0000

Hi
Has anyone purchased the full licence for the Word on the Talks 4.0 as it is
now accessible?  I want to do this but I cannot work out about the payment.  It
will take a visa number and the security number and then I just don't
understand what is going on with the next set of numbers which are asking for
the expiry date.  I try and put this in and it is being rejected.  There is not
a problem with my date but I think I am not understanding correctly how to do
this.

Eleanor