[access-uk] Re: Mobile FaceBook site.

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:56:25 -0000

Hi,

I installed Firefox a while back, but done nothing with it since. Tried opening
m.facebook.com
but no joy. In fact I can't open any websites with firefox.

When I open the application, I get a click noise, and a message that says Alert., you are logged into webvism, close this message.

There is no option to close, and it just brings up the home page, which is google.

Any ideas?

Brian.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>