[access-uk] Missing files

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:18:49 -0500

Hi all,
Perhaps someone has had a similar problem and knows what I'm doing wrong?
I'm burning  mp3 albums onto DVD's to save space. When the rip is complete
from computer to DVD Disk, takes about 55 minutes, I can do a run command to
the d drive and see that  at least some 59 albums have been burned to the
DVD disk. However, an hour later when I slip that same disk into the D
drive, I get an error that the disk isn't formatted.

Peter