[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials download link

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:13:50 -0000

Hi Mark.

OK, go to http://download.microsoft.com and in the search downloads form, type security essentials. The first entry you'll come to will be the official download page, you then need to select the correct version for your system as 32-bit and 64-bit installation files are offered.

All the best and let me know if you've any trouble.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>