[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:37:06 +0000

E-mail attachments are scanned but not message itself as it makes sense as viruses do not infect message bodies; just the attachment. Unlike other antimalware programs there is no quarrantine facility. When an infection is found it will ask you to clean the computer of it. This will also be logged in its history. Hope this helps.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 30/01/2010 15:31, Robin wrote:
I have put Microsoft Security Essentials on my computer.
Some questions: does it cover emails, I can'nt find any settings for
it. If you quarantine something where do you find it.
Many thanks.
Cheers Robin.