[access-uk] Re: Message for Jeff

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:58:55 +0100

I will, I am jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx and I do appreciate the help.
Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mobeen Iqbal
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 3:56 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Message for Jeff

  Hi Jeff. Could you contact me off list? I'd be happy to discuss various phone
options with you. i have used all 3 operating systems and a large number of
handsets, in short i'm a hardware junky i'm sure we can find one that you will
get on with. I can be  contacted at:

  mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

  i look forward to hearing from you and from anyone else that would like a
chat.

  Mo.

  On 14/07/2012 15:28, jeff flint wrote:
    thanks tom, I took a look and fled when I read Touch Screen, I talked
myself into the I-Phone and have regretted it ever since.
    Lots of people tried to help me towards a simpler solution but I wanted an
Iphone.
    On Monday I start again this new phone isn't for me.
    Jeff