[access-uk] Re: Maybe a bit of a techy question.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:20:00 +0100

hi jim.

it sounds like spyware's made its way on to the machine. if check your add remove programs to make sure there are no toolbars installed that shouldn't be. failing that, drop me a note off list and i can take a look remotely if you wish and we can hopefully get the error resolved.

all the best,

Mo.

On 12/05/2014 13:03, J.Doherty wrote:
Hi Techie's.
I hope someone on the list can shed some light on this problem. When a friend of mine opens Internet Explorer, he gets an error message, "cannot find music toolbar.dll file, access denied," There's a line of text saying where the file is located, but I can't find the path. I've been trying to help him with this problem, but we have had no luck. It only happens when he opens I.E. I don't think we can uninstall I.E and re-install it, so does anyone have any ideas on what we can do to try to get rid of this problem? Running windows7, jaws 14 (not sure of I.E version). Any suggestions appreciated.
Jim